Why Should you join?
Over these 12 transformational yin yoga sequences, we are digging deep into our mind-body-soul connection and doing it all without leaving the comfort of our home. In this series, we are addressing everything from breath, mindfulness to anatomy, all the while relieving stress and tension. All you have to do is login with your own passcode, select your video of choice, and get on your mat. This course is suitable to beginners and advanced yogi’s alike. Join a community of budding yin yogi’s across the globe and explore the depths of your practice.
For the low cost of two drop-in yoga classes, you can have access to 12 dynamic yin yoga videos for an entire year. In this series of yin yoga classes, we are digging deep into our mind-body-soul connection and doing it all without leaving the comfort of our home.
My First Home Practice
Doing yoga at home changes everything. If the discipline is there and the setting is sacred, a home practice can show you things about yourself you never, ever knew. I will never forget the day I did my very first at home yin yoga practice. I blasted THIS, cozied up in the warmest nook of my house, locked the door, burned some incense and went on a wild journey from relaxation to laughter to tears to rage to words on the page. I finally felt free to FEEL – to move, to grunt, to curse, to express- to FEEL everything that was happening rather than hiding and repressing it as I had done so often in group classes. I got to know myself that day, really, really well.
When something felt good, I would linger and I hope you do too. It is underneath all of those layers where our true self and our wild potential resides. Don’t turn away. Go there. Let’s dig it all up.
Benefits: Improves mindfulness and relaxation, reduces stress, anxiety and depression, relieves physical tension
Style: 12 Yin Yoga classes focused on the 12 primary yin yoga poses to explore our relationship to the chakras, meridians, pranayama and insight meditation.
1. Yin Yoga for Your Spine
2. Yin Yoga for Your Neck, Shoulders and Kidneys
3. Yin Yoga for Your Hips
4. Yin Yoga for Your Heart
5. Yin Yoga for Your Stomach and Spleen
6. Yin Yoga for Grounding
7. Yin Yoga for Your Bladder
8. Yin Yoga for Sleepyheads
9. Yin Yoga for Your Liver
10. Yin Yoga for your Worry
11. Yin Yoga for Love
12. Yin Yoga for Gratitude
Cost: $40.00 All In for unlimited access and views for one year.
*Payable by Cash, E-transfer to email@example.com or paypal
What is Yin Yoga?
- Yin Yoga his a meditative, slow paced practice designed to hold long, deep stretches in stillness, flowing to your edges for a prolonged period of time (anywhere from 3-20 minutes)
- Yin poses improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- Yin yoga targets the connective tissues – the bones, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Yin yoga typically targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis and lower spine.
- Yin yoga poses stimulate the following meridian lines: liver, gall bladder, kidney, urinary bladder, spleen, stomach, often times also addressing the heart, lung, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Lung, Pericardium, and San Jiao meridian lines. Energy flows through these meridian lines. When energy is blocked, clogged or restricted, yin yoga asanas can help to release tension, emotional and physical.
- Yin practice is best done early in the morning or late at night