private in-person yoga in toronto
I offer customized one-on-one private yoga classes, designed to conquer all of your questions and concerns.
Cost: $100 per one hour session in downtown Toronto.
Benefits of my private yoga sessions:
- 1 on 1 attention for students experiencing physical pain from injuries or extreme stress.
- Sensitive, directed, hands-on adjustments each session and a savasana massage or Thai Yoga Massage.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you achieve your specific wellness goals
- Certification in Ashtanga-Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Energy work, Thai Yoga Massage and meditation to fit your growing desire to dive deep into a well-rounded yoga practice
- Convenience factor – I travel to you at home or work. Don’t worry about what to wear, what you look like, remembering your mat, or making it to class on time in traffic. Plus, you’ll save up to an hour in travel time.
deepen your yin yoga practice
Join me online twice a week to deepen your yin yoga practice from home. These 12 yin yoga videos dropped in your inbox explore chakras, meridians, fascia, meditation and pranayama from beautiful Central America.
Cost: $50 All in for unlimited access and views.
Benefits of Deepen Your Yin Yoga:
- Improve mindfulness and relaxation, reduce stress, anxiety and depression and relieve physical tension.
- Customized classes, flows, sequences, and wellness tools to help you deepen your yin yoga practice.
- Advanced training in yin yoga, fascia and anatomy with Anatomy Trains author Thomas Myers, Yoga Anatomy author Leslie Kaminoff and mindfulness master Sarah Powers.
- Registrants receive access to my video library!